When you're in the business of growing, making or selling beautiful local food, you deserve to be noticed.
With a Premium Listing on Local Food Loop, you will stand out as a place that is serious about the quality, origin and local flavour of your food.
Make your listing gorgeous with your own images. Share your inspiring story. Add your logo. Include all your social media links. Create offers for customers in your area. Make announcements about whatever you like. Show everyone exactly which local products you sell. Manage all this from your own secure control panel in your favourite browser. In short, get noticed, curate loyal customers and sell more.
Go Premium to strengthen your brand, and connect with customers who are already trying to find you.
71% of Australians
'Australia Food Forward' study.
think it is important to know where their food comes from - and they are actively looking for your locally grown or made produce, food and drink.
Local Food Loop shows them where you are, where your food comes from, and why you should be on their shopping list or travel itinerary.
A Premium Listing in Local Food Loop costs as little per week as a good locally roasted coffee.
But it does so much more for you. Read more.
"Being a member of Local Food Loop allows customers to find our products, whether they be at a retail outlet or at a market. Thumbs up for bringing local producers together in this way!"
-- Ami Hillege, Otway Fields.
Your Premium Listing has just one price: $25 per month,
easily paid in advance in affordable Australian dollars.
When you sign up for a year, we'll throw in a month for free.
That’s it. Simple, safe and effective. Start or upgrade your listing here.
Premium Listings are filled with business benefits
Meaningful customer interactions:
- Your detailed map popup includes your own photos and your Premium description
- Tag yourself with unlimited searchable keywords within the app, including regional search terms
- You’ll appear in the top results set for in-app searches
- Your social media links - facebook, twitter, instagram - will be added direct to your screen page
- ‘What’s local here’ - no limit to the number of locally sourced items visible on your screen page (basic listings are limited to just three products)
- Receive a notification email whenever someone favourites, reviews or uses the Localometer™ to vote on your place (you can opt in or out of this at any time on your secure dashboard)
- Manage all your details from your browser via your own pre-prepared web dashboard
- Change your product details (those you grow, make or sell) to reflect seasonality or other changes in product availability
Get in the loop now and put your local food story into the hands of local food seekers everywhere.
In-app store/product promotion:
- Create time-limited ‘coupons’ (offers, special deals etc) that customers can redeem in-store when they purchase, simply by showing you the offer on their Local Food Loop app. Use the same function to create alerts to let users know when new products are available.
Complete brand/content management:
- Your Premium description (extended text) appears on your Store Details screen
- You’ll have an entire unique ‘Story’ screen for your place/products where you can engage your fans (like a one-page website built in to the app)
- Photos of your choice (to illustrate your listing) appear on your Story screen and your map popup
- Your store logo appears on your Store Details screen and on your Story screen. (It can also appear on your map popup if used as one of your Story photos)
- You can change your “what’s local” product list as suppliers and seasons change. If you are a product owner, you can remove your product from re-sellers’ screens as desired.
Area Supporters help regions and food sectors to really get noticed.
Area Supporters include local governments, regional tourism associations and industry associations or peak bodies. They support local food businesses in their geographic area of interest, or in a particular food sector.
Area Supporters can subsidise Premium listings for local food places in their region or sector, and are often the best promoters of their local food economy. This helps listed places take real advantage of their presence on Local Food Loop, especially in high tourist seasons or when food festivals are scheduled.
If you'd like to know more about becoming an Area Supporter, or you'd like us to talk to someone who could become one, please drop us a note.
Thanks to our early adopters, supporters, testers and friends. You are awesome!
We'd love to hear from you
We're in sunny Geelong, Australia (but we're fast growing to lots of other regions). Please contact us by email or phone about basic listings, Premium Listings or your favourite place.
If you have a suggestion for the app, please make it here and we'll take a look.
Make us part of your week